2013 -2018 Maplewood Councilmember
- Strengthening our city finances by helping to reduce our City debt by approximately 20 million dollars.
- Saving taxpayers $500,000 annually through our partnership with the YMCA to manage our Maplewood Community Center.
- Improving city communication through the creation of our own internal communications department.
- Increased community engagement through the creation of our Police Use of Force Task Force, our EMS Task Force, Kid City engagement with our youth, and most recently with our 2040 Comprehensive Plan.
- Implemented initiatives of our Parks and Recreation Master Plan including improving the Edgerton Gardens, opening of Fish Creek site preservation and trail installation, Gladstone Savanna restoration and playground, and soon to come Wakefield Park.